Network International: A World of Surplus Energy Equipment. One Site.
Network International is the global online marketplace for buying and selling surplus energy equipment in the oil and gas, petrochemical and power/utilities industries. Through Online Auctions, Private Sales, and Equipment Inventory Analysis the company provides effective asset management tools for many of the largest companies in the energy sector.
Why Network International?
- Cash Flow: Turn surplus and idle assets into cash that can be used in your business
- Cost Savings: Eliminate the carrying costs of idle equipment (over 20% per year)
- Safe & Secure: 100% compliant process for Internal and External (SOX) Audits
- Industry Expertise: Unique specialization in the energy industry
- Seamless Process: Process fits smoothly with your Investment Recovery team
- Proven Success: Over 250 Sellers have sold 35,000+ lots for more than $250MM
- Trusted Brand: Customers include 90% of the world’s leading energy companies in 60+ countries
- Strategic Partners: Accruit provides value added benefits through comprehensive, fully integrated 1031 LKEs
|Benefit for Sellers: Selling through Network International brings the market and the qualified buyers directly to you.
Network provides a full service solution for selling your equipment:
|Benefit for Buyers: Buying through Network International offers the widest selection of equipment from the most trusted names in the energy sector.
Network’s online auctions and private sales provide a new source for equipment:
Equipment Categories Include (but not limited to):
- Drilling & Well Service Equipment
- Electrical Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Marine Equipment
- Pipe (Tubular Goods)
- Process Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Pumping Units
- Scrap, Metals & Structural Material
- Trucks, Trailers & Vehicles
Contact Network International, Inc.
Chief Operations Officer